Paneer kheer is a delicate kheer made with paneer. It is a tasty treat which is sure to win everyone's compliments!
- Milk - 1.5 Liters
- Condensed milk - 1/2 tin
- Cardamom powder - 1/8 tsp
- White Vinegar - 1 tbs
- Saffron - 1/2 tsp
- Heat 1liter of milk in a sauce pan
- Once the milk is hot, add vinegar to it.
- Keep the milk hot it in low flame for a minute more and switch off the flame
- The milk should be completely split by now
- Add more cool water to the above to clean the milk solids from vinegar taste
- Pour it into a muslin cloth to drain water. Hang it or keep it flat to drain water.
- Once fully drained, crumble the paneer
- Heat the rest of milk in another sauce pan
- Add condensed milk, cardamom and saffron to it and stir it for 20 minutes till the kheer thickens
- Add crumbled paneer and cook for 15 minutes more and switch off the flame
Garnish kheer with edible silver foil!