- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup black current jam( any jam)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sweet or semi sweet chocolate chips/shavings
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup melted sweet/semi sweet chocolate
- 1tbs butter
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder
- Icing sugar if chocolate is not sweet
- Milk (adjust milk and icing sugar to get the right consistency)
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Beat egg , oil and jam.
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients with a spoon or spatula. ( You need not beat it for long)
- Pour the batter in to muffin cups.(Use paper cups within to get clean muffins) Do not fill the batter to the top as the muffin will rise. Fill only 3/4 cup.
- Microwave for about 2 min.(Depends on your microwave, so check in between so that muffins don't burn)