- 2 cups roasted rice powder
- 2 cups water
- salt to taste
- 1 tbs oil optional
- 1 tbs jeera optional
- Boil water with salt.
- Add jeera(optional) and rice powder to the boiling water and stir.
- Switch off the flame and mix it.
- Keep it closed for 5 min and wait until it is ready to be touched by hand.
- Make a smooth dough with the above.
- Add oil to the dough to prevent it from sticking to the hand.(optional).
- Make balls with dough and roll it form thin pathiri sprinkling rice powder so that it does not stick to the slab.
- Heat a thawa, and make pathiris.(Like chapathis but pathiris cook faster i think. Don't allow it to change its color.)