- 2 cooked potatos
- 1tbs chopped ginger
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tbs oil
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 tbs besan flour/ Maida
- 1 tbs rice flour
- salt to taste
- oil to fry
- Heat 1tbs oil and splutter jeera in the same.
- Saute onion, chilli, ginger and turmric powder and salt to taste.
- Add cooked potatos, mash it slightly and mix well with the rest.
- Prepare batter with besan flour , rice flour and water with enough salt.
- Batter should not be too thin.
- Make small balls with potato mixture, dip each ball in the batter and fry them till light brown.
Hot potato bondas are ready to be served.:)