When we had a family get together at Anjan's colleagues house, they served a mexican multilayer dip with Nachos, and it tasted yum... I have tried to replicate the taste with this simple dip recipe..And it took only about 5 minutes to make it and about the same time to finish the whole tray of it. Do try it at home!
- Oil - 1 tbs
- Cumin powder - tsp
- Chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Refried beans - 1 can
- Avocado Guacamole - 1 cup (store bought or homemade salsa)
- Salsa - 1 cup (store bought or homemade)
- Cheddar cheese, shredded - 1 cup
- Sour cream - 1 cup
- Lettuce leaves - Shredded
- Olives - sliced - 2 tbs
- Jalapenos, pickled and sliced - 1-2(optional)
- Peri peri sauce - 1-2 tsp (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Add cumin powder, chilli powder, salt and refried beans. Saute for 2-3 minutes
- Spread the above as a base layer
- Above that, spoon a layer of guacomole
- Then spread a layer of sour cream and top it with shredded cheddar cheese
- Then comes a layer of salsa
- Top it with shredded lettuce, olives and jalapenos.
- Drizzle peri peri sauce on top
Multilayer mexican dip is ready to be served with Nachos!