Who doesn't like some tender grape surprise bites in Grape juice?? Here is a must try recipe for all those who love grapes..Ingredients:
- Red/Black seedless grapes - 300gm
- Sugar - 1/4 cup (adjust according to the sweetness of grapes)
- Water - 1.5cups
- Cardamom - 2
- Cinnamon - 1 cm piece
- After thoroughly cleaning the grapes, cook grapes in a pressure cooker with all the ingredients in it for 3-5 minutes in medium flame.
- Once pressure is gone, open the cooker and let the mixture cool.
- Remove cinnamon stick and cardamom from the cooked grape mixture.
- Using a ladle, take out 10-15 grapes from it and keep it aside..
- Blend the rest of the mixture well in a blender .
- Mix the grapes which were kept aside with the grape juice and chill it in fridge.