I love to have vegetable spring roll with peanut sauce dip. The crunch you get at each bite...ah.. you should try it yourself...
- Carrot, julienned - 1 cup
- Cabbage , thin strips - 1 cup
- Lettuce leaves, small - 5
- Glass noodles/ Rice, cooked - 5 tbs ( I have used basmati rice)
- Mint leaves/ Basil leaves - 5
- Rice paper wraps - 5
- Take one rice paper wrap and dip it in warm water till it is soft. (takes less than a minute)
- Place a small lettuce leaf in the center
- Top it with carrots, cabbage and a tbs of rice or noodles. Adjust the quantity of veggies so that you can fold the wrap well.
- Place a mint leaf or basil leaf on top
- Fold the wrap according to the pic shown.
- Repeat the same with all the wraps
Tada..vegetable spring roll is ready to be served.
I am linking this post to Friday Fiesta co hosted by Juju and Indira.