This is a white chocolate icing with no butter in it. It can be used for cakes, cup cakes etc.
- White chocolate chips - 3 cups
- Lime juice - 2 tbs
- Greek yogurt - 2 tbs
- Melt white chocolate chips using double boiling.
- Stir in between to get smooth melted chocolate
- Once chocolate is back to room temperature, add lime juice and yogurt to get smooth shiny chocolate icing
- Pour it over the cake when the icing is still in room temp
Enjoy the lemony white chocolate frosting. !
In the picture above, I have used it on a thin butter cake. And the decoration is done with dried rose which is supposed to be used for making Rose tea.