Honey Almond Pear cupcake is made of Almond flour, honey and pears. It is gluten free, butter free and sugar free...
- Almond flour - 200gm
- Honey - 1/4 cup
- Coconut oil - 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon - 1tsp
- Baking powder - 3/4tsp
- Egg - 2
- Pear, cut into juliennes - 1
This recipe yields 6 large cupcakes
Use sweet pear
- Preheat oven at 180 Degree Celsius for 20 min
- Combine oil, honey, egg, cinnamon and baking powder well using a hand whisk
- Add Almond flour mix well with spatula (batter will be thick)
- Line cupcake mould with liner
- Spray coconut oil on the liner
- Place some pear juliennes on the liner, add a tablespoon of batter, then place some pear juliennes and again top with batter and few juliennes.