- Mango, peeled and chopped - 1 cup
- Banana - 1
- Strawberry - 5
- Orange, peeled - 2 wedges
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Chill all the fruits
- Blend strawberries and banana with some ice cubes , 1/2 cup water and sugar in a blender. Keep it aside
- Clean the blender
- Blend mango and orange with 1/2 cup water and sugar.
- In a serving glass, pour 1/2 the glass with strawberry mix, then the rest with Mango mix 2-3 swirls using a spoon tail
- If you want make it quick, just blend all in a blender and enjoy...it still tastes good!
- Use sweet fruits and omit sugar