After all homemade dishes have its special taste..
- 1 cup besan powder
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/4 cup chopped badam
- 1/4 cup raisin
- 1 powdered cardamon
- Roast Besan powder in ghee on slow fire till besan powder slightly changes its color.
- Stir it well while roasting to make sure there are no chunks formed and besan is not browned.
- To this add the rest of the ingredients and stir it well on slow fire.
- Make sure that sugar is not burned.
- After mixing it very well switch off the flame and stir it for few more min so that the mixture won't get burned due to the hot kadai.
- Keep it for some time so that the mixture is not too hot to be touched.
- Using the palm make small balls with the mixture. Don't wait till the mixture to be completely coll for doing this.
I didn't use badam and raisins as i didn't have them at home when i made it. Still it tastes the same as the "Maa Ladoo" we get at Arul Jyothi, Trivandrum...:)