- 1cup cooked rice
- 1 cup vegitables(carrot, beans, peas, cauliflower, cabbage etc) chopped
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 tbs shezwan sauce/ red chilli sauce
- 2tbs chopped coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan/wok
- Add chilli sauce and saute for 30 secs and add finely chopped garlic.
- Veg can be thinly chopped and added to the above and saute till they are cooked still crunchy.
- Add salt to taste and the cooked rice and mix well. Switch off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Cut dry red chillis into pieces and soak the same in 1/2 cup hot water.
- After 2-3hrs, take out the soaked chillis and grind it with ginger and sugar into paste.
- Heat oil and pour the hot oil over the paste. This can be stored in fridge for few days.
Since i didn't have brown sugar and seasame oil i used white sugar and canola oil for the above recipe. This sauce is too hot....