Here goes the recipe.
- Cauliflower florets - 2 cups
- Potato cubes - 2 cups
- Shallots, sliced - 4 medium size
- Green chilli - 1
- Ginger chopped - 1 tbs
- Garlic chopped - 1 tbs
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Chaat masala - 1 tsp
- Mustard - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbs
- Creamy yogurt - 3tbs (I used Greek style yogurt which is packed with protein and is very creamy and thick)
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt - to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan and splitter mustard and curry leaves in it
- Add ingredients from 3 to 6 and sauté for 2-3 minutes until the raw smell is gone
- Add potato and washed cauliflower and sauté for 2-3 minutes more
- Add ingredients from 7 to 9 and sauté again
- Sprinkle some water and close the lid to cook the vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are almost cooked, Reduce the flame to minimum, then add the creamy yogurt and mix well
- Cook for 5 more minutes and switch off the flame.
The curry is ready to be served. It goes well with rotis and rice.