- Pasta - 100gm
- Olive oil - 4 tbs
- Garlic chopped - 4 big cloves
- Dried red chilli flakes - 2 tbs
- Cherry tomatoes(cut into half) - 6-10
- Coriander leaves finely chopped - 2 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Start cooking pasta as per the instructions given on the package with salt. Stir in between so that pasta doesn't stick to each other
- When one minute is left for pasta to complete cooking, Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté garlic and chilli flakes in low flame. ( must be very careful not burn garlic or chilli) around 2 min.
- Once garlic is sautéed enough, add 1 tbs coriander leaves.
- When pasta is fully cooked, strain it from water and run cold water on it
- Keep 2 cups of water used for cooking pasta for future use.
- Add pasta to sautéed garlic and chilli and make sure that pasta is coated with olive oil mixture
- Add 1 cup of pasta water to pasta and simmer for a minute more.
- Add rest of coriander leaves and cherry tomatoes and switch off the flame.
Serve the pasta while hot!
*if you think pasta needs more water you are free to add the 2 nd cup of pasta water before the last step