- Dried red chilli, deseeded - 8nos
- Coriander seeds - 1tbs
- Chopped garlic - 2tbs
- Green chilli - 2nos
- Kasuri methi leaves - 1tbs
- Garam masala - 1tsp
- Chopped ripe tomato - 3cups
- Vegetable oil - 2tbs
- Dry roast red chilli and coriander seeds in a pan for 30 seconds to 1 min and powder it in a blender
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Once hot, sauté garlic in it for 30 seconds. Add green chillies and sauté for another 30 seconds in low-medium flame.
- Add chilli-coriander powder and sauté for another 30 seconds
- Add chopped tomatoes, stir and close the pan for 10 minutes or till tomatoes are cooked and can be mashed.
- Rub dry methi leaves between your palm and add to tomato mix.
- Add garam masala and cook for 1 minute more and take off the pan from stove.
- Once masala is cool, you can store it in a closed lid container in fridge for future use.
Here you go with the Kadai vegetable recipe