- All purpose flour - 3-4cups
- Sugar - 3 tbs
- Instant dry yeast - 2.5tsp
- Warm water - 1/4 cup
- Warm milk - 3/4 cup
- Butter melted - 2 tbs
- Egg - 2
- Vanilla extract - 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Brown sugar - 3 cups
- butter melted - 1/2 cup
- cinnamon powder - 1-2tsp
- Mix yeast in warm water and keep for 5 minutes or until it bubbles on top.
- Add 3 cups flour, sugar, butter. egg, milk, vanilla extract and salt and mix well
- *Knead it well for 5 minutes and keep it closed for 30-45 min
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon powder in a bowl and keep aside.
- Dough will rise in this waiting time
- Roll the dough and make small balls(lime size) out of it.
- Butter any 9inch or 10 inch baking tin
- Dip each ball in melted butter and then in sugar cinnamon mixture and arrange on the pan.
- Wait for 1-2 hrs for the balls to rise again
- After 2 hrs, bake it in oven at 175 Deg Celsius for 25-30 minutes
- When baking is halfway through, you may pour the remaining butter and sugar mixture on top.
- After 25-30 min of baking bread should be well cooked. It will spring back when pressed.
- Takeout of the oven and keep it for cooling
- Once cooled, turn upside down so as to get gooey caramel on top
You may top the bread with sugar glaze or more caramel sauce or salted caramel sauce.. :)