This recipe yields you restaurant style kadai vegetable curry. Use the same recipe for kadai chicken or kadai panner by replacing vegetables with chicken or paneer. I will soon give you a new post on how to make paneer at home :)
- Onion chopped - 1 medium size
- Mixed vegetable cut into cubes - 2.5 cups ( I used cauliflower, carrots, beans, fried paneer and green peas)
- Capsicum cut into cubes - 1
- Coriander seeds, coarse grinded - 1 tsp
- Fennel powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Kasuri methi - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbs
- Salt - to taste
- Coriander leaves chopped - 2 tbs
- Kadai gravy masala - 1 recipe
- Sauté chopped onion till golden brown using the oil in a hot Kadai.
- Add Kadai gravy masala recipe and saute for 5 more minutes
- Add ingredients from 4 to 7 and saute for 2 more minutes
- Add salt, vegetables, capsicum and saute for 3 more minutes
- Add 1/2 a cup of water, Close the lid and cook until the vegetables are almost cooked
- Add crushed Kasuri methi leaves and cook for few more minutes until the gravy is thick enough.
- Add coriander leaves and take off from the flame.